2011 Panini Crown Royale Football Hobby Box
- 4 Packs per Box.
- 5 Cards per Pack.
- 4 Autographs/Material Cards (at least one autograph).
- 8 Crown Common Cards.
- 4 Crown Rookie Cards.
- 1 Crown Parallel Card (Blue, Gold or Green seq. #ed to 100 or less).
- 7 Insert Cards (Majestic, Kings of the NFL, Royalty, Living Legends, Rookie Royalty, Crown Royale All-Pros & The Zone).
The Rookie Silhouette design that debuted in Crown Royale Football last year really helped re-launch the brand with a huge bang. When the 2010 product season ended, those cards stood tall as some of the most striking of the entire year – not just in football, but across all sports. Last year these cards were an insert in football, this year they will be the Rookie Cards of all the 36 RPS Rookies. The good news: Rookie Silhouettes return in 2011. The better news: They’ll all be signed on-card.
In terms of additional new bells and whistles that will really help 2011 Crown Royale make some noise, the Calling All Captains and Living Legends autographed memorabilia inserts immediately stand out. We’re talking about the best of the best both currently in the NFL (Calling All Captains) and of all time (Living Legends). At Panini, we understand that a hit-per-pack product like Crown Royale must deliver value at both the pack and box levels, and the on-card autograph and prime-memorabilia content we’ve crammed into 2011 Crown Royale will be a huge part of this product delivering in a big way in 2011.
- Look for this years New Inserts: Calling All Captains, Crown Jewels, Knights of the Gridiron, Net Fusion.
- On-Card Signature Player Die-Cut Rookie Cards featuring Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jonathan Baldwin and Mark Ingram, seq. #ed to 299 or less.
- Calling All Captains featuring NFL Team Captains including autograph versions of Peyton Manning, Jason Witten, Calvin Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Hines Ward, Adrian Peterson, Antonio Gates, Tom Brady and Mark Sanchez seq. #ed to 50 or less.
- Kings of the NFL autographs Aaron Rodgers, Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez, Arian Foster, Adrian Peterson, Matt Ryan and Peyton Manning seq. #ed to 50 or less.
- Player Jersey Die-Cut featuring autographs of Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger and Steven Jackson Seq. #ed to 50 or less.