After much anticipation, we are thrilled to unveil an exciting and official partnership with Goldin, which will bring forth a new & exclusive consignment service for submitting your prized cards to Goldin Auctions.
We will debut this service at The London Card Show on the 5th & 6th of August. This event presents a golden opportunity for you to showcase the gems from your personal collection. We will be on hand to address any queries you may have, we will be able to answer any questions on the day and will have the full information there regarding timelines, payouts, process etc.
Now, let's dive into the key details you need to be aware of if you're planning to bring your cards to the show:
- A nominal fee of £10 will be charged for each card submitted.
- The cards you submit should have an estimated value of around £100.
- As part of the submission process, customers will need to complete a form and sign a service agreement for the submitted cards.
- To ensure the highest standards, cards MUST be graded or adhere to the following recognized methods for both sports and non-sports cards:
- PSA (Professional Sports Authenticator)
- Beckett (BGS, BVS)
- SGC (Sportscard Guaranty Corporation)
- CGC certified (Certified Guaranty Company)
- Ungraded factory encapsulated cards (e.g., Flawless, Panini One, Topps Dynasty, etc.)
We cannot contain our enthusiasm for this incredible opportunity! For those of you who are not yet familiar with Goldin, we encourage you to visit their website and learn more.
This partnership marks a significant step forward in enhancing the trading card experience. Get ready to embrace this new era and join us at The London Card Show to be a part of this exciting chapter.